The Feedback & Reviews feature allows you to collect feedback from your clients so you can quickly address unhappy customers or share outstanding testimonials about your business. It also helps track your Net Promoter Score which will give you a good idea of how happy your customers are. Click here to download our quick one-page guide on setting up Feedback and Reviews.
If you aren’t familiar with the Net Promoter Score, you can check out our handy guide here.
Turn on Feedback & Reviews
The Feedback & Reviews feature automates the relationship management process by sending out feedback requests shortly after a client's visit to your business.
If you've set up review site links beforehand, the Marketing Suite will prompt clients who leave positive reviews to post their feedback to your linked social channels. If the reviewer didn't rate you highly, the Marketing Suite won't ask them to share the review publicly but will instead give you a chance to follow up directly to address their concerns. Over time, these collective scores provide actionable data that show what clients really think of your business.
This feature is only available with certain software packages. For more information on what your subscription includes, click here.
To start, log in to your MINDBODY site and then:
- Go to the Marketing tab, click Manage to the right of Automations or Email campaigns, and select Open more tools on the left side.
- Go to Smart Marketing > Feedback & Reviews, and turn on the feature.
- Choose how reviews are posted publicly. Please note that we will only ask for reviews to be shared when the client leaves a positive rating.
- Ask to post reviews on social sites: If enabled, the Marketing Suite will ask your clients to share their feedback on your social sites after submitting a written review. You may leave this off if you do not wish to link to your social and review sites.
- Auto-publish reviews: Turning this feature on means that any review or rating collected that is a 4.5 star rating or higher will automatically be published to the review widget that you've placed on your website.
- Choose how the reviews are sent. We highly recommend enabling text message reviews—the simple two-way text interface has a much higher response rate than email reviews alone.
- Specify a minimum time between requests to choose how frequently feedback requests are sent.
- Days since last time customer responded: If you have clients that visit often, this setting will ensure that they do not receive too many feedback requests in a short period of time. For example, if you set it to 60 days, a client that has received a feedback request and responded will not receive another feedback request for at least 60 days.
- Days since last request for feedback: You can also control how often a client receives a feedback request in the event that they do not respond. For instance, if it were set to 7 days, we will wait at least 7 days to send another feedback request.
- Click View a Sample Email or send yourself a test message to get a peek at what your customers will see when they receive a request for feedback.
- Click Save at the bottom.
You're all done! Feedback requests will start sending to clients with recent appointments.
You can track your feedback within the Marketing Suite from your Account Dashboard and by using the Feedback & Reviews report—click here to learn more.
How do I share or publish my reviews publicly?
You can share your reviews in three ways:
- On your Marketing Suite booking page
- On your personal website using our embeddable Reviews widget
- On social websites (e.g., Google or Facebook)
Don't worry, you'll have the option to screen your reviews before adding them to the web, and we will only ask clients to share reviews when they rate your business highly. Click here to learn more about each of these options.