Customizing your business information
When getting started with the Marketing Suite, you'll need to visit the Business Profile and Business Listing screens to customize the information, look & feel, and function of your smart marketing tools. Take care to look through each option and make sure everything looks right before sending out your first email or text!
We recommend verifying and adjusting the following options in your Business Profile:
- Ensure your contact information is correct.
- Add your correct currency.
- Add a business email and website address.
- Select your local time zone.
You can also see a step by step walk through of these settings in the video below.
To make sure your Business Listing is ready to go, you will want to review the following settings. For a full list of settings you can visit the Mindbody support center or Booker support center.
- Use My Own Booking Site/Online Booking URL: This option controls whether clients book through the built-in Marketing Suite booking page or through the consumer side of your booking site.
- For appointment-based businesses: Leave this setting Off, unless you require payment at the time of booking. This will allow clients to directly complete bookings and apply discounts from your outgoing smart marketing offers.
- For class-based businesses and those who require appointments be prepaid: Turn this setting On. Class times and prepaid passes aren't available through the Marketing Suite booking page; this setting must be enabled so your clients can be directed to Mindbody consumer mode to complete their bookings.
- Your Trackable Phone Number: This is the number used to send all outgoing SMS messages. If clients call this number, the call is forwarded to your business line and tracked through the Text Message History report.
- Profile Image: This is a business image that appears on all outgoing communications and your booking page. We recommend adding your logo here.
- Email From Address: Add your business email here to set the "send from" address for outgoing emails.
- Update your Sender Policy Framework (SPF) by following these steps for Mindbody or these steps for Booker.
- Add in your brand colors for the Primary Button Color and Primary Button Text Color.
- Address & Map: Toggle this to on to display your street address and map on your booking page.
- Business Hours: These will be shown on your business page and should show the hours your business is open.
- Review Site Links: Links added here appear on outgoing emails sent using the Feedback & Reviews tool.
- Sync Settings: Toggle this to On to sync over your client's subscription preferences they have set in your booking site. These will sync over daily.
For a walk through of the Business Listing page check out the video below.