Static lists are used when you have a specific list of customers that you would like to send a communication to. Unlike smart lists, static lists are under your direct control and won't change from day to day.
Accessing static lists
For Mindbody: Log in to your software and go to the Marketing tab, then choose to manage Contact Lists.
For Booker: Log in to your software and go to the Marketing tab, then select the Marketing Suite sub tab, then choose to manage Contact Lists.
Want to see a static list in action? Follow the steps detailed in this video to learn more about how to create and populate a new static list in your Mindbody software.
Adding contacts to a static list
After creating a static list, you'll need to add clients to it.
- On the Contact Lists screen, select All Contacts or choose any one of your smart lists.
2. Click the checkbox beside any clients you'd like to add to your static list.
- Note: You can use the search box to look up clients by name, email, or phone number as well.
- Note: It may up to 24 hours for new clients to appear here.
3. Click Add to List, then choose a static list from the dropdown menu.
Additional Resources for Mindbody
Additional Resources for Booker