Let your clients book appointments anytime, anywhere by using our sleek and mobile responsive online booking page on your website.
Here’s a toolkit to make the transition to new online booking easier for you, your staff, and your clients.
Here’s a few things you can do to optimize your online booking experience for your clients:
- Upload a high quality business logo.
- Feature your staff by uploading photos, adding bios, and updating their names displayed on your site.
- Highlight your services by adding descriptions.
- Showcase your brand by customizing your online booking color theme.
- Link your social media pages to your online booking page.
- Review which email and text notifications get sent to clients, and customize them to highlight your brand.
*Please ensure your Online Transaction Summary email is enabled by clicking the Marketing tab, click the Customer Emails subtab, then click Edit next to the Online Transaction Summary. The "Disabled" checkbox at the top of the page should be unchecked.