Before your app is launched, you'll need to provide the following details through the Branded App Administration Panel.
- The name of your app
- The name of your app icon as it should appear on the user's home screen
- A full description of the app
- A shorter description of the app
- Keywords that will help users find your app for download
Logging in to the Branded App Administration Panel requires an owner login that is unique to your branded app. This login is separate from the login used with your MINDBODY® software, and is created during the launch process.
Accessing the Branded App Details screen
- Log in to the Branded App Administration Panel.
- Click Profile in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select App Details beneath your business name.
- Fill out the following details:
- App Title: The name of your app as it will appear in the Google Play Store and Apple Store. We recommend this match the name of your business. Character limit: 30
- App Icon Name: The name of your app icon as it will appear on the user's home screen. Character limit: 12
- Full Description: A description of your app, detailing features and functionality. Character limit: 4000
- Short Description: A short, introductory description of the app designed to grab the attention of potential customers. This description appears only in the Google Play Store. Character limit: 80
- Keywords: One or more keywords that describe your app. Keywords make search results more accurate, and allow clients to more easily find your app. Each keyword should be separated by a comma. Character limit: 100
- Click Save to store your text. Carefully review your information, then click Subcopy Approve to confirm your submission.