After purchasing a branded app, you'll need to send us any logos, images, and color schemes that you wish to incorporate into your design. We prefer a vector format (.AI, .EPS, .PDF) for all of your images. If a vector is not possible, then a high resolution, layered Photoshop file (.PSD) is the next best thing. Please send your assets to your assigned point of contact.
For detailed information on what we need from you, click here to download our visual guide.
- Logo (Recommended size: 810 x 366 pixels at 72 dpi)
- Icon (Recommended size: 1024 x 1024 pixels at 72 dpi)
- Launch screen image (Recommended size: 1242x2208 pixels at 72 dpi)
Please note that images may be resized to fit the recommended dimensions, and landscape (horizontal) images may need to be cropped. The varied screen sizes of individual mobile devices may also cause some images to display in a slightly cropped format.
- Vertical orientation images work better than horizontal orientation
- Choose images larger than 500kb to avoid pixelation
If there is a specific design direction or color scheme you'd like us to incorporate, please include this information in the body of your email. You can also browse other apps we've launched to get an idea of what your design can look like.
Once we've received all of your app images, our team will create a design mock-up for your final approval.