Welcome to Team Messenger [ai]! Use this guide to help you start using your staff account to manage your AI receptionist.
- How to log in, recover your password, change password
- Staff abilities: Access to chats, metrics and voicemail
- Additional resources and help when you need it
How to log in, recover your password, and change account info
Use this section to help you get access to Messenger [ai] and help you manage your username and password.
First things first: Getting logged into Messenger [ai]
The owner will need to create a staff account for you. The steps on how to do that are in the “My admin account’ tutorial, so if the account owner needs a refresher, it’s there to help.
When the staff account is created an invitation email will be sent to the email that you gave to the account owner with the subject line: ‘You’ve been invited to join Bowtie’.
- Click to open the email.
- Notice that your username is noted in the email and that it’s the same as your email address.
- Select the link in the email to setup a password for your account.
- Enter your password in the first field, then enter it again in the second field to confirm that the passwords match.
- Click ‘_Update my password_’.
- To finish up and access your account, click the ‘Back to Login’ link.
BOOM! You’re in. To access your account in the future, go to https://messenger.mindbodyonline.com/login. We recommend bookmarking this page in your browser to make it easier to find later.
What if I don’t know my username or password?
Your username may not be the same as your staff login to your MINDBODY site. If you do not know your username you can reference your invite email because the username is listed in there, or you can contact the account owner of the business. They can check your staff account in Messenger [ai], and tell you your username.
As for resetting your password. Just follow these steps:
- Head to your Messenger [ai] chat portal.
- On the login page, click the link at the bottom that says 'Forgot your login'.
- You'll be prompted to enter your email address (the email you used to sign up for Messenger [ai]).
- Once you enter that information, you'll receive an email at that email address with a link for you to reset your password.
- Enter your new password and confirm it in the second field.
- Click ‘Update my password’ to complete your password reset.
How do I update my username?
Staff usernames cannot be updated in the Messenger [ai] manager. The owner, or an admin, can delete the account and create a new one if you’d rather your account be under a different email address.
Your AI receptionist is a great communicator. What can we say? It’s a strength.
Part of your bot’s job is to make sure that the people helping to manage its’ interactions with clients is to keep you up to date on what’s going on with phone calls, voicemail, texts, and web chats. Your bot can send you emails, texts, and push notifications to keep you informed.
These settings are determined by the Messenger [ai] account owner, so if you have any questions about how your bot will interact with you, please check in with them.
Staff abilities: Access to chats, metrics, and voicemail
Once you’ve successfully logged into your Messenger [ai] staff account, feel free to check out each of the menus to see what’s there. The menu that you see should look a lot like this:
From the top on down, you’ll see three icons. There are the three main menus that you’ll interact with when logged into Messenger [ai].
Additional resources and help when you need it
- If you want to learn more about using your AI receptionist or you’re stuck and need help, we recommend, first, searching by keyword on our either the MINDBODY or Booker support sites, depending on which software you’re using.
- If you can’t find the answer, you can always get additional help by clicking the ? Icon on the bottom-right corner of your screen while you’re logged into Messenger [ai]. A chat portal will pop up and provide you with the phone numbers to call for support.
- For a full walk-through of all the feature discussed above, see this the tutorial below