Activating your Messenger[ai] account
Let’s get started by logging into your account for the first time and authenticating your account with your Mindbody or Booker software to set everything up.
First thing's first. Let’s get logged in for the first time.
- Open the inbox to the email address that you provided as the owner account when you signed up and find the email titled ‘_Welcome to the Bowtie Family_’ from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the email, follow the link and you will be redirected to the Messenger [ai] login screen.
Note: Before we proceed, we recommend either bookmarking this page in your web browser or taking a quick detour to add the link to your tabs in your software, so this page is easy to find again.
- Now, follow the prompts to enter the email address associated with your Messenger [ai] owner account and enter your password in the field. The email address and password fields pay attention to capitals and lower-case characters.
- Select the 'Submit' button to log in.
- Click Activate My Account. Your software—either Mindbody or Booker—will be shown here.
- Follow the prompts in the popup windows to complete authentication. Mindbody subscribers will need their Client ID, and Booker subscribers will need their Account Name.
Now that the systems are in-sync, let’s cover the last topic of this tutorial: How to change your password.
- To get there, make sure you’re logged into your Messenger [ai] account, and go to the Settings menu.
- Click the ‘account’ sub-menu and scroll down to the ‘Change password’ section.
- If you’d like to take the opportunity to update your password now, go ahead and enter in your new password.
- Re-enter the new password in the next field to confirm it.
- Then, click 'Update password’ to finish up.
Nice work! We’ll see you for the next activity as we continue to get to know more about Messenger [ai].