Open houses are something you can do to let your community know about your grand opening.
Here are some tips to help you plan your open house:
- Offer something FREE or at a discount
- Special pricing for that day only on your services
- Deep retail discounts to draw clients in
- Encourage pre-registration
- Have extra staff that day, and be enthusiastic!
- It’s NOT a party
How to advertise your open house:
- Website (put it front and center!)
- Google AdWords
- Facebook or Instagram ads
- Sandwich board
- Larger, poster-sized flyers at coffee shops/juice bars, natural foods market or boutiques, etc.
Sample text to help you promote your open house:
Join us for a great opportunity to try out our salon for free in a fun, non-intimidating environment. Come try our services and take advantage of discounts and snacks and win free prizes. It will be a day of fun so come on by, grab lunch or a juice, and find out why you need (Name of Salon) in your life.
Try free services all day! We’ll have free services every hour on the hour between
Discounts Galore These epic discounts will be available on the day of the open house only! Discounts on [services] will be available online on this day for those of you who can't make it in person.
- $20 Chair Massages
- Free bang trims
- Discounts on
- 20% off on facials
- Get 20% off retail
Light refreshments (tea, homemade cookies, tapas) from [name of local food vendor] to enjoy while shopping or stopping by.
Stop by, make a purchase, and you’re automatically entered to win one of these great prizes [list prizes].